- Individual counselling/ therapy (in-person or online) £55
- Couples counselling/ therapy (in-person or online) £70
- Introductory 15 minute no-obligation telephone assessment/ conversation free of charge.
All counselling may be provided either
- online by video (Zoom), telephone, email or IM or,
- held in line with the BACP safety guidelines, face to face.
I have a limited number of discounted sessions available for certain NHS Staff subject to verification of NHS credentials.
The initial telephone assessment allows me to give you some information about what to expect from counselling. It lets us explore the kind of help you are seeking and the kind of help I am able to offer. There is no obligation from arranging a free initial call, so please contact me with any questions or to get more information about how to book up.
If we decide to continue, we then agree a way forward. I will send you an information/agreement form for return by email. Ongoing therapy sessions are 50 minutes from the agreed start time. These are usually most effective if we hold them weekly at the same time. I suggest a review of goals and progress after every six weeks.
Fees are payable upon booking, by bank transfer. If you can give 24 hours notice of cancellation, I will apply the fees to the next session. Otherwise the fee remains payable for the missed session.
I will send you details of how to pay when I email you the information and agreement form.
Email Laura.email@example.com for further information or to make an enquiry.